Amazon

Monday 14 July 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday to "A piece of SHE..."



A piece of SHE…turns 2 day! I feel like a proud mother of my blog. The memory of its first day is still very clear on my mind. My life has changed a lot in past one year but one piece remained with me wherever I was and whatever I did. I still get Goosebumps when I hit the published button like the first day. I can’t tell you how thankful I am who read my post. I am also thankful to those kind people who take out time from their life to inspire a stranger like me. They show me that world is full of good and selfless people. 


This year’s achievements of “A piece of SHE…”

PR increased from 1 to 2. Not that it matters but still!

Accepted by Google ad sense 

Made new friends/readers

Per day page views increased compare to last year.

I think I have finally learned to advertise. Actually even the small achievement brings happiness when you love someone in this case something. Once again, thank you so much for all your love and support!

3 comments: